During these times please drive safely and watch out for pedestrians who will be participating and enjoying this annual activity. If you have children that will be participating in “Trick or Treat” activities, please remind them of the following safety tips:
1) Trick or Treat in a group rather than by yourself.
2) Young children should be accompanied by an adult.
3) Carry a flashlight or glow stick, or place reflective tape on your costume so drivers can see you.
4) Walk on a sidewalk if one is available, or walk on the left side of the roadway, facing oncoming traffic.
5) Do not walk between parked cars.
6) Only visit homes where the lights are on.
7) Always wait until you return home to have your parents check your candy before consuming any of it.